Information Technology & IT Security Administrator
Hybrid – Full Time – Concord, MA
Gray Decision Intelligence is looking for a talented and motivated IT & IT Security Administrator to join our growing team. You will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth operation and security of our IT infrastructure, safeguarding sensitive data, and supporting the needs of our employees.
- IT Administration:
- Manage and maintain our servers, workstations, employee computers, and other IT equipment
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware and software
- Perform regular backups and data recovery tasks
- Monitor system performance and identify potential issues
- Provide technical support to employees
- IT Security:
- Implement and enforce security policies and procedures
- Document IT procedures and policies and maintain Gray DI’s Vanta dashboard
- Evaluate vendor’s and third party security posture
- Manage user access and permissions
- Configure and maintain firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and other security tools
- Conduct security audits and vulnerability assessments
- Respond to security incidents and breaches
- Stay up to date on the latest cybersecurity threats and trends
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure IT aligns with business needs
- Stay informed about new technologies and trends in IT and IT security
- Document Gray DI’s accessibility posture related to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT administration, with at least 1 year focused on IT security
- Understanding of ISO 27001 and SOC 2 Type 2 frameworks
Experience with security tools and technologies (Google, Azure, Microsoft MDM, Apple, Okta, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and proactive approach to work
- This is a hybrid role (approx. 80% remote)
- Must be able to visit the office in Concord, Massachusetts, with a same-day notice
- Competitive salary that reflects your skills and experience
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance to keep you healthy and focused
- Retirement savings plan to secure your future
- Generous paid time off and holidays to recharge and refresh
- Professional development opportunities to help you grow and advance in your career
Join us at Gray Decision Intelligence and play a pivotal role in shaping the success of our innovative software solutions for higher education. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
If you are interested, please send an email with your resume and cover letter to Recruiting@GrayDI.us.
This job description provides a high-level overview of the responsibilities and requirements of the position. It is not exhaustive and may be subject to change or modification based on the company’s needs.
About Gray Decision Intelligence: Gray DI provides data, software and facilitated processes that power higher-education decisions. Our data and AI insights inform program choices, optimize finances, and fuel growth in a challenging market – one data-informed decision at a time.
Gray DI is an equal-opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.